Now, let me tell you my situation...

Publicado  Saturday, September 26, 2009

Now, let me tell you my situation...
There is this girl in my school just an year younger than me.. She is beautiful,pretty, lovely, and has all good stuff.. She lives very close to my home too...
Now the thing is, okay.. I'm in LOVE with her.. I can never get her off my mind.. Her thoughts keep haunting me..

I have got many chances to tell her my feelings.. Even when i am typing this she is currently online on MSN and chatting with me.. But i m careful not to spill out anything about my feelings...

Um.. and she is in the same school club as I am.. We often end up together sitting next to each other.. And sometimes some boys and gals say that we are in love.. Its partly true.. I love her.. But I'm not sure whether she does.. Its probably because they sometimes catch me lost looking at her...

Can guys just give me a few tips on what i shud do.. My mind is going crazy... Oh, and to make matters worse, sometimes when we are together, alone she rarely talks to me.. but she talks to me on the internet.. Is she shy or am i the one who is Just HELP ME!!!

Regards Arun


Or Email Me arunmobitel@gmail.com

0 comments: